Your dream vacation in Mykonos can truly have it all: comfort and high-quality service, extraordinary experiences, exquisite cuisine, great fun, relaxation and well-being. Live in harmony with nature and with yourself at Mykonos Earth, which ideally combines the peacefulness of a private hideaway with easy access to the vivid Mykonos.
Situated just 100m away from Megali Ammos beach and just 400m away from Mykonos Town, which means the hotel is a 15-minute walk from Chora and offers guests great access to all points of interest of the island. The famous windmills, the Old Port, the picturesque alleys, the tiny rhythmic bars and the elegant restaurants – all are within walking distance.
Guests can quickly visit other cosmopolitan spots of the island, such as the lifestyle Psarrou Beach, the well-known Ornos Beach, the more serene Agios Stefanos beach and other more quiet and secluded places that are scattered on the island.
Mykonos Earth Suites gives you the freedom to choose exactly how you want to make the most of every single day of your trip.
– Visit the Archaeological Museum, the Maritime Museum, the Folklore Museum & the Library
– Visit the numerous quaint churches
– View the sunset from the unknown landmark of Mykonos: the Armenistis Lighthouse
– Getting photographed by a professional for a day- portrait photo shooting
– Enjoy yourself in the worldwide popular beach clubs and bars
– Taste delicacies from local baker’s shops
– Finish your day drinking a cocktail in Little Venice
– Dance in the rhythm of the sounds in the tiny bars
– Take a helicopter tour and view this incredible island from above
– Go for a romantic dinner in secluded places or be more alternative and go for a picnic
– Walk along the unexplored paths of the island and see the other side of the island
– Walk around the picturesque narrow alleys in the Town (Chora)
– Go for shopping and either select hand craftsmanship or buy among world-famous brands
– Relax in the serenity of Ano Mera Village and try homemade food
– View the cultural side of the island by visiting art- galleries presenting contemporary exhibitions
– Take a private or semi-private Cruise trip with a yacht or sailing boat
– Explore the world cultural site in Delos island, the island of Rhenia or the popular Mykonos South coasts
– Cruise alongside with friends in cosmopolitan beaches like Nammos, Paradise, Super Paradise or isolated beaches like Agios Sostis and Lia
– Go for snorkeling and scuba diving
– Maximize your adrenaline doing water sports
– Go for an adventurous horse-riding